Groove is in the Heart

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nightlife

San Francisco, October 14, Amazing night.

The weeks are flying by right now. I find I have little time to take care of the mundane, daily responsibilities. I'm marking time by the fun I'm having and at least once a week I'm having fun! Two weeks ago a bunch of people met for drinks and then headed over to Pink (of course!) It was an evening called The Italian Job. We arrived early and entered to the sounds of the sublime Michele Galliano. There were a few people there but we mostly had the place to ourselves for about 40 minutes, which I love, because it means I'm free to make a fool of myself on the dance floor without fear of injuring anyone! The night just snowballed as more people showed up, and music just kept heating up. Around 1a a few in our group headed out to check out Mighty, but I stayed for a while longer because I just couldn't leave the groove. I was definitely lost in the music. Some period of time later my stomach let me know it was empty and I had thoughts of catching up to the rest of our group... found out Scott was down the street kicking it with Hae Min and so instead we bid her a good night and hit Haight street for some late night Thai Noodle. Then it was home to a hot shower and warm bed with dreams of beats all up in my head.


Pink Foursome


Hae Min and I


Couch!


Scott and Hae Min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home