Groove is in the Heart

Friday, September 09, 2005

Songs to Wear Pants To

Mom's birthday coming up? Your two month anniversary is just around the corner? What better way to say "I love you" than with a custom written song. Check out what these satisfied customers ordered:

"If you could help me out with something that would be great. I really like this girl, but I don't know how to express it. If you could write a song about her with her beautiful light blue eyes, long brown hair, and great athletic body, that would be awesome."
Song About a Girl

"I need a muzak/elevator music version of the Village People's song YMCA for use in a play I'm sound designing. The characters enter a gay Denny's restaurant and this would be funny in the background."
Muzak YMCA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home